Saga advised the shareholders of Libra-Plast in the majority sale to Lagercrantz Group
Saga advised the Lauritzen family on the sale of 50% of the shares in Nor Tekstil
Trysilhusgruppen AS sells minority stake to Awilhelmsen Capital Holdings
Saga Corporate Finance made management changes when Priscilla Law succeeded Torbjørn Gladsø and took over the role of Managing Partner in January 2021. Priscilla Law has worked in the company since 2018 and has more than 14 years of experience in corporate finance.
Saga Corporate Finance has assisted the shareholders of Libra-Plast AS in the sale of 75% of the shares to the listed Lagercrantz Group AB. Together with the founders, family Lillebø and the management team, remaining as shareholders of 25%, the business will continue its growth path both in Norway and internationally.
Facilit is a developer and provider of facility management software and has a strong foothold in the public sector. Stein-Are Engstad, CEO of Facilit states: “We are thrilled to now become a part of Ørn Software, which we consider an ambitious and innovative company”. The acquisition gives Ørn Software a 39% share of the Norwegian […]
Arctic Bioscience is a Norwegian biotechnology company focused on developing, manufacturing and marketing premium ingredients extracted from herring roe. The Company raised NOK 300 million through an offering of new shares. In addition, there was an over-allotment (greenshoe option) bringing total proceeds raised in the offering to NOK 345 million. The private placement attracted strong […]
Saga Corporate Finance advised the owners of NWP in the merger with FiiZK. NWP is a significant producer of industrial seams for aquaculture, agriculture and the construction and other industry sectors. The merger between NWP and FiiZK provides increased flexibility and expertise between its factories. As a result, their partners will benefit from increased production […]
Swedish media company Fastighetsnytt, owned by the Bonnier Group, has acquired Estate Media, a leading Norwegian-based media company focused on the commercial real estate market. Saga advised the owners of Estate Media in the transaction. Fastighetsnytt is Sweden’s leading media and conference company within the real estate and construction sector. The acquisition of Norwegian Estate […]
With partners in over 35 countries, we have local contacts in a global market.